Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media
Optimal channels of Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media will deliver a sense of ownership.
1. The breakthrough of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is computers teaching themselves (machine learning — ML).
2. The average gamer is 31 years old.
3. It is estimated that there are 1.2 BILLION gamers.
4. If your marketers aren’t thinking about AR integration, your company will not get the attention of new consumers (dubbed “the Minecraft Generation”).
5. What starts in games does not stay in games.
6. A generation growing up with AR, VR and MR will expect all three when it shops, works, and plays.
7. Games drive innovation.
8. Think of VR as cave drawing in high tech. No need to explain what is seen. Ancient storytelling.
9. In five years, all movies will be in VR.
10. VR can create deep emotional connections in very short period of time. Consider its “hyper-social” effects.
11. Pokeman Go demystified AR for more than 100 million people.
12. AR and VR platforms will help with “Pinpoint Marketing”, marketing based on the consumer location, the time of day, personal profiles and buying patterns.
13. Mixed Realty (MR), which combines the best of AR and VR, will use haptic sensors to achieve a sense of touch and temperature.
14. Intelligent agents will watch our eyes to see what we watch and assess our thoughts and emotions regarding what we are seeing as we see it.
15. Shopping will become ubiquitous: we will instantly have the ability to know the brand of what we are looking at and buy every item we see as we see it.
16. A person’s location will become less relevant (and more) to business.
17. Stores will become extremely personalized, knowing and catering to our specific tastes and buying habits.
18. The Visual Web eliminates language barrier to buying.
19. Brain waves will replace hand controls.
20. The brain will become our interface.
21. Innovation will beget innovation: at a HoloLens Hackathon, a team developed an app in less than 48 hours that created in mixed reality an avatar that uses sign language as well as subtitles to help those who are deaf communicate more easily.
22. We learn better what we see: AR, VR and MR will help us learn and retain better and faster.
23. In a virtual classroom, everyone has access to the best teachers.
24. In a virtual classroom, sensors can watch students to gauge learning.
Control with Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media
Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media will deliver better and consistent media quality. Computer-generated illusions become an improved process of performance from AI.
We become immersed and surrounded by self-driving cars, drones, robots, and the Internet of things (IoT). Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media interfaces are worn, and images are touched with feeling. Brand and consumers are wandering freely in a Network Marketplace and its AI.
Software Stack of Social Realism, AI & Performance Base Advertsing of XR Media
What’s your thing?
Intersections of art and science is the world’s AI heart.
Tensor Flow’s Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media
Machine Learning and Human Bias with Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media
Classification algorithms map input data of Social Realism, AI & Performance base Advertising of XR Media